Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Calling All Mom Bosses


Are you a mom? Do you feel stuck in your current situation or job, wishing you had more time for your family? Have you ever wished you could be your own boss, make your own schedule? Take a vacation at the drop of a hat? What if I told you, you COULD!
If you’re someone who feels you are MEANT to HELP others, while becoming the best version of yourself, I have an opportunity for you to do just that. Becoming a coach was something I thought would never work for me. Now, 2.5 years later, I’ve been able to get in the best shape of my life, and make a 6-figure income while doing it. My family now has my full attention, and the financial stability I always wanted. I spend an hour or two a day, encouraging others, working on myself, and building the career I always dreamed for myself. It’s been the biggest blessing and one of the most amazing decisions of my life.




I want this for YOU. I want to help YOU achieve what I have. “But Kellie, I don’t know anything about fitness, I’m not even close to being in good enough shape to be a coach myself.” Well, guess what!? I don’t want you to be! I would prefer if you were still on your own fitness journey! You just have to LOVE helping others, be someone who is DRIVEN and wants to be a part of an amazing team that will drive your business to success! It’s that simple!



I'm looking for women who want MORE out of life.  Women who want to be able to help support their families while not having to sacrifice time with their families.  Women who know they were MEANT to do more in life and are sick of their current situation or job.  Women who have a heart to HELP others while becoming the best version of themselves.  3 years ago I took a leap of faith and became a coach. It has been one of the most amazing decisions of my life. By dedicating an hour or two per day, getting in the best shape of my life, and sharing my journey I was able to build a 6-figure income and provide financial stability for my family.




I know there are women out there reading this who know deep down they NEED this in their lives. I completely understand being nervous, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t! It’s time to stop putting yourself on the back burner, you DESERVE more. I won’t let you fail, I will help you as much as possible to achieve the same things I have been able to.
If you’re ready, comment below "I'm in" with your email address, email me at kelliegimenezfitness@gmail.com, or fill out the form below to apply and I will help you get started. Let’s do this together! “The secret of getting ahead, is getting STARTED.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment