Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Do you have 22 minutes?



Quick question...what have you been doing the past 22 minutes? Watching TV, playing on your phone? What if you could have done a full body workout and got one step closer to being ready for summer? It's all possible with Beachbody's newest program, 22 Minute Hard Corps!

Skeptical? Trust me, I was too. But once I saw my results, I was blown away! In just 22 minutes a day, I got killer results and feel happy and healthy, thanks to Tony Horton's NEW program. Don't believe me... check it out!



Is 22 minutes REALLY enough time??


These bootcamp inspired, easy to follow workouts, which Tony came up with after spending time training with REAL servicemen and women, combine cardio and resistance training to have you toning up and losing fat fast! You'll be pushing yourself to the MAX, but it's only 22 minutes, and with the accountability of ME as your coach and a group of people doing this along side you, we can all get "bootcamp fit" together!

Here's a video to show you just what the workouts are like.




Not only did I get results, but others who got to test out the program did too. So awesome!! It's the real deal!



So what do you get in your challenge pack??

  • 30 day supply of Shakeology
  • 8 workouts, 8 week basic training action plan, rations for results nutrition and field guide, PT sandbag, and Hell Week Challenge Card (optional)
  • 30 day membership of the Team Beachbody Club, which you can view all of your workouts and over $4000 in other proven Beachbody workouts.

    Are you up for the challenge?!

    I'll be hosting a challenge group that YOU can join. Be in a group with a bunch of like-minded people who want to get in the best shape of their life with 22 Minute Hard Corps! In the group you will get:
    • DAILY support, motivation and encouragement
    • Accountability
    • One-on-one support from ME as your coach
    • Weekly meal plans to help you fuel your body the right way



       What equipment do you need?

      You will need dumbbells, and a pull up bar (or resistance band with a door attachment), and the already included PT sandbag.


      What I love about this program is it's no-nonsense and it's really simple and easy to follow. I'm a mom of two boys and I just don't have the time to spend hours trying to figure out my food for the week! Plus, I like that the quick workouts deliver a great, hard hitting workout that doesn't require hours at the gym or time away from my boys!

      So are YOU in?! Join me!


       


     

0 comments:

Post a Comment