Sunday, September 9, 2018

LIIFT4 Results! My honest review!

I just finished the full LIIFT4 workout program!  And I wanted to get on here and let you know my honest review of this workout!  We all hear about these amazing workouts, but we wonder "could I do that?"  So I'm gonna lay it all out for you!!



I was a little skeptical going into this workout because I wondered if a 4 day a week workout could get me results.  Yes, you heard that right....4 days a week!!  3 off days!  But I got amazing results!!  And I loved every minute!! This workout is 8 weeks long, 4 days a week 30-40 minutes a day.  That amount of time is SO doable for any busy schedule!  I'm a mom of 3 little ones with a husband who travels a ton!  So I need a workout that is quick but effective!  It is a mix of cardio and weight lifting with an extra emphasis on your core!  Most of the workouts seem like they are more upper body focused, but surprisingly I gained muscle in my legs too! 

Here's how the workouts work!  The program features classic lifting techniques that let your customers isolate, stabilize, and focus each rep on the muscle group they’re working. Plus, your customers get to control the amount of weight they use, which helps determine how much strength they’ll add. Then, the High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) cardio burns through the excess fat. And all along the way, the nutrition plan promotes lean muscle development and healthy weight management. This is how you end up both strong and shredded.  Click on the link below to see a video of what the workouts look like... 

CLICK HERE - LIIFT4 Preview Video!!

It also comes with a complete meal plan that is customizable based on your goals!  It uses a portion control container system and integrates a superfood shake.  The meal plan was totally doable!  And it allowed me to eat to fuel my body without starving!  It felt like a lot of food, but it's all about eating the in the right portions of the rights foods!

So what were my results?  Check out the picture below!  I feel so much more toned and SO much stronger!  I have gained so much definition in my arms and abs!!  My goal was to gain weight and muscle!  And I did!!  I gained about 4 pounds, 1/2 inch on each arm, 1.5 inches around my butt, and 1 inch on each leg!!  And like I said, it's all about your goals because I had ladies in my groups lose 10 pounds and 15 inches....so it's completely customizable!!



I feel more confident, stronger and excited!!  I loved that I was able to fit this workout into my busy schedule.  I enjoyed all the workouts and looked forward to them every day (I can't say that about all the workouts that I've done!)  And I can't wait to do another round!!  So is this workout for you?? 

If you already have a base level of fitness and want to challenge yourself in new ways, you’ll love how Joel structures the 32 workouts over 8 weeks. 6 weeks of comprehensive workouts to help build lean muscle followed by 2 weeks to shred your body, revealing your ultimate physique. And here’s the best part: Because you can always challenge yourself by increasing your weights, there’s no limit to the results you can achieve with LIIFT4!!

Want to try out the workout for yourself?  Click on the link below to message me and order your kit!   And you can join my online fit community to give you tons of support and motivation along the way!! You are worth it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment