Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Are you ready to make a bet?

So I'm curious, if you could get paid to workout consistently and drink Shakeology would you do it? Beachbody is going to be giving away millions of dollars this September to people who log 3 workouts a week and drink Shakeology 5 times a week. They're basically making a bet that their workouts will get you results if you stick with it. Literally putting their money where their mouth is. I'm looking for a group of people who want to challenge Beachbody and see if they can get results in 30 days!  

Do you want in?  Just email me at kelliegimenezftness@gmail.com or fill out my challenge group application (above) and I will get you signed up and ready to go!!  You could not only get amazing results but win some money too!!  Who wouldn't want to do this?  Heck, I'm excited about this!!  Ha ha!  So defintely message me ASAP and I'll get you all signed up and on your way!


0 comments:

Post a Comment